Owning a home comes with great responsibility. Apart from paying your mortgage, you have to make sure that you maintain the home and its infrastructure. This will mean that you and your family live in a home that is well maintained, and will mean fewer ongoing repair costs over time. It will also mean that your home retains its value should you ever wish to put it up for sale. To this end, it’s important to be able to count on tradespeople that are reputable and can be relied upon to do the best work and not charge you an arm and a leg for the job.
When You Have a Boiler and Plumbing Emergency
If your boiler is on the blink, you need to get it fixed quickly! It’s central to your home and essential to your family comfort. Whether you have a system boiler, a regular boiler, or a combi boiler, a reputable and reliable plumbing service can help. You might even find a service that can help you in other areas, such as your gas piping, plumbing, heating and even electrical.
These types of combined trade services are getting more and more common, and offer homeowners and families a one-stop shop for home maintenance and repair. For instance, for your boiler repair in Edinburgh, give Blackhallplumbing a call. They are one such combined service and offer a long history of reputable and reliable service delivery.
What to Expect in a Combined Trades Service
If you’ve never before called a combined service of this nature, and your plumbing or boiler is on the fritz and requires urgent attention, here’s the level of service that you can reasonably expect:
- An after-hours capacity to come out and assess your problem and offer repair services in an emergency.
- A willingness to answer all your questions confidently and promptly. Experienced companies know enough to understand that their customer relationships are at the very core of their success in business.
- A tradesperson that works as part of a team of highly experienced professionals who are fully qualified and appropriately licenced.
- The capacity to attend your boiler emergency and assess and fix the problem, no matter what model and make of boiler unit you have.
- Once repaired, a 12-month guarantee on the repair. Reputable companies stand by their work and believe in their workmanship.
- If you need a new boiler installed with a 5-year Companies that do not offer this type of guarantee or warranty are simply not worth using.
- Tradespeople that consider your home and will use dust sheets to protect the property and will clean up after themselves. After all, the last thing you want is to have to clean up grease, oil and dust after the repair has been done!
- A service that will not cause problems regarding appointment times. The most reputable companies will provide solid two-hour time slots for their arrival and will adhere to them strictly.
Keeping Your Home Running Smoothly
It’s wise to maintain a list of reliable tradespeople if you are a homeowner. It is even better if you can find a reliable and reputable company that combines plumbing, heating, gas and electrical in one service!