If you are seeking out corporate housing in St Louis, MO, there are many options available. However, if you don’t know what you are looking for it can be a challenge to find it. Corporate housing is for individuals who need long-term housing for a number of reasons. Some people are on business trips while others need a place to stay while their house is being remodeled. Whatever the reason is, there are many advantages to choosing corporate housing.
- Affordability – Corporate housing is much more affordable for individuals who need a long-term place to stay. Hotel bills can be costly as can resources and other amenities. For a week or less, a hotel would be the ample choice. However, if you are on a business trip for four weeks or longer, you are going to need a long-term place to stay that won’t break the bank.
- Quality Furniture – When you choose corporate housing, you are bound to get better furniture. Your sofa, bed, and chairs will be more comfortable than at a hotel. You can even make dinner and sit down to eat at your dining room table as if you were at home. You will even have your own desk you can work at.
- Full Kitchen – The biggest perk to corporate housing is having your own kitchen. You can cook your own meals, and this will save you a lot of money on eating out. You will have your own microwave, stove, and a refrigerator to store your food. All you need to do is head to grocery store to prepare a great meal.
- Housekeeping – Some corporate housing developments provide their tenants with maid-service. It will not be as frequent as what you would expect a hotel, but housekeeping will be made available to you weekly or when needed.
- Close to Work – Another big perk to corporate housing is that you will be close to work. You will not have to worry about packing on the gas mileage on the commute to work. Your home will be so comfortable that you can even work from your own desk!
- Washer and Dryer – When you are a corporate housing tenant you will be offered a washer and dryer. If there are none available, there will be a laundry room available to you. This will depend on the type of apartment that you rent and what is available at time of rental.
Corporate housing has a lot to offer individuals who are often away on business. If you need a comfortable place to stay that feels like home, then corporate housing is the right choice for you. Just be sure to take the time to do your research before making a decision on where to stay.